What better way to up-level your self care than to treat yourself to a monthly subscription box? This review shares what you can expect from the Bea Happy monthly self care box.
I’ve followed LovefromBea on Instagram for well over a year now; her colourful feed full of funky graphics and goodies caught my eye. Bea shares helpful anxiety tips and also runs photo challenges which I’ve engaged with.
It was a pleasure to be asked to review the Bea Happy May self care subscription box which I was sent free in return for my honest review.
My box arrived one Friday morning in Easter half term. I was desperate to open it but had to wait all day until I could sneak to my summer house office to record the unboxing live on the Calmpreneur Facebook page.
It was SUCH a pleasure to open – as you can see from my very excited face.
The self care subscription box had floral pink postage packaging which is 100% recyclable and can be recycled at local carrier bag stations.
Inside the box are packaging peanuts, which are fully dissolvable and biodegradable. My top tip is to keep them for a while as they are great for fiddling with and squeezing when you’re feeling anxious. The peanuts dissolve in water, so if you have children that like slime, they’ll really enjoy seeing them dissolve and being left with a bowl of slimy water!
The card box containing all the items can be recycled as cardboard in your normal household waste.
I loved the contents of this box and was really impressed with the carefully chosen items. Here’s what was inside:
- Affirmation greeting card “Don’t Forget to Love Yourself” (you could keep this on your wall or send it to a friend)
- Affirmation badge “Positive Pants”
- Affirmation fridge magnet “Storms Don’t Last Forever”
- Limited edition affirmation collectible card “I am Beautiful”
- A handmade notebook “Think Positive, Be Positive” – I LOVE notebooks and am more than happy to have another to add to my collection?
- Natural Bath Soap (vegan friendly) from the Pretty Little Treat Company
- Winter wonderland orange and cranberry fizzy foot soak from the Pretty Little Treat Company
- Strawberry Jam lip balm from The Pretty Little Treat Company
- 3 Pukka teabags (mint matcha, wonder berry green, supreme matcha)
- Green & Blacks organic milk chocolate (totally hiding this from my kids)
- Mini pack of love hearts sweets (hiding these too)
- Sandalwood aromatherapy oil drum
- Amethyst rough crystal (Amethyst has healing powers to help with physical ailments, emotional issues, and in Energy Healing and Chakra balancing. Amethyst crystal therapies are primarily associated with physical ailments of the nervous system, the curing of nightmares and insomnia, and balancing the crown chakra). Credit: Crystal Vaults website
- Amethyst crystal bracelet
- Amethyst crystal diffuser key chain
“Self-care is not selfish. You cannot serve from an empty vessel”Eleanor Brown
I am ALL FOR self care and anything which helps us to take some time out for ourselves is a win-win in my opinion.
All the items are things I would buy and use, and are all great quality. It was also nice to see they had been carefully selected with ethics in mind, such as the eco-friendly recyclable packaging and natural ingredients.
If I was to change anything, it would probably be to include more vegan-friendly items and dark chocolate (just personal preference!) but that could be optional in the future as the self-care box subscriber network grows.
A card describing the products/ingredients would also be useful, although you can of course look up the items online if you wanted more info about each product.
The main question is, would I order again? And the answer is YES!
All The Deets ?
Here’s how you can order your very own Bea Happy self care subscription box…
Head to the website beahappy.co.uk and find the button that says SUBSCRIBE, then set up your account for your Bea Happy box
Your box will arrive just after the 1st of every month via Royal Mail.
Explore the box & take note of the beautiful collections you can make month by month. This really will help feed your mind & soul the positivity it needs.
The Bea Happy box is £25 at the time of writing this review.
You can purchase LovefromBea products online, including planners, cards and badges, via the LovefromBea Etsy store.
If you have any comments or questions about the box, please holla below and I’ll be sure to reply !