Can sobriety really help your business in a positive way? Sobriety Coach Gayle Macdonald shares her alcohol addiction story, along with helpful tips for the sober-curious.
A wake up call gave Gayle the nudge she needed to stop, and she now supports other women who are sober-curious or who want to stop drinking.
Prefer to watch?
Watch our interview on YouTube
Here’s what we talk about in this interview:
- The escalation of Gayle’s drinking habit
- Using alcohol to relieve boredom, isolation and loneliness
- Forgotten memories and blackouts
- The pivotal moment and wake-up call
- Making a pact to stop
- Helping others to quit
- Business owners and drinking
- Clarity through sobriety
- Advice for sober-curious entrepreneurs – listening to that niggling feeling
If you’re thinking about giving up drinking, take it one day at a time.
Words of wisdom
I started feeling better, and better, and better, and I just couldn’t believe the transformation…it felt like I’d been let in to the best secret in the world.
Links from the show
- Gayle’s Website: https://sober-bliss.com
- Blissfully Sober Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2372576889625681
- The Sober Diaries: https://amzn.to/39aW3jC
- The Unexpected Joy of Being Sober: https://amzn.to/39bdVL7
- Unwasted – My Lush Sobriety: https://amzn.to/2UhQlsa
Subscribe & review
Be the first to know when new episodes are released >>Subscribe Now
Reviews help us to reach more people in business who need support with mental health issues, so please consider leaving us a short review – thank you.