Learn easy ways to keep your anxiety in check.
Recorded on World Mental Health Day 2018, I wanted to be honest about my personal struggles with anxiety, and in today’s show I share the five key things which have helped me to keep my anxiety in check (most of the time!).
Here’s what’s covered in this episode
- Meditation and mindfulness
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Anti-depressants and anti-anxiety medication
Links from this show
- The Unexpected Joy of Being Sober by Catherine Grey
- Headspace App
Your mental well-being is really important. If you are triggered by anything in this podcast, or if you’re struggling at the moment, please talk to someone.
Here are some useful websites based on this episode:
Enjoy this episode?
Please comment below, or leave us a recommendation on Facebook
Subscribe & Review
Be the first to know when new episodes are released >>Subscribe
We would be so grateful if you could leave a review to help this podcast reach more overwhelmed entrepreneurs.
The theme for this podcast is managing anxiety with self-care. We’d love to see your Instagram pics. Here are some ideas…
- Share a selfie doing something you love to do, just for you
- Post a pic which shows off your creativity
- Share your top self-care ‘thing’ – it could be a scented candle, a beautiful journal or an inspiring book
Remember to tag @Calmpreneur and include the hashtag #calmpreneur so we can see your posts
Using our hashtags is great way to connect with other entrepreneurs.
The podcast is for you, the listener, and we would love your feedback.
If you have any topic suggestions or feedback, comment below.