How many times a day do you tell yourself, and others, that you’re too busy?
Quite a few, I’ll bet! You are in good company. We are ALL caught up in the busyness of life. None of us have enough hours in the day. But how does the word busy impact our world and the people around us?
In this podcast I talk about being busy and explain how you can re-frame it to help you feel happier and more in control of your time and life.
Here’s what’s covered in this episode
- The busyness of life
- How saying busy makes you feel
- Time constraints & choices
- Re-framing busy language (with examples)
- Recommended time management tools and apps
Links from this show
Enjoy this episode?
Please comment below, or leave us a recommendation on Facebook
Subscribe & Review
Be the first to know when new episodes are released >>Subscribe
We would be so grateful if you could leave a review to help this podcast reach more overwhelmed entrepreneurs.
The theme for this podcast is removing the busyness from life. We’d love to see your Instagram pics. Here are some ideas…
- Share a selfie of yourself being calm and in control!
- Post a pic of your planner, diary or time management tool
- Share your favourite productivity tips, websites, or apps
Using our hashtags is great way to connect with other entrepreneurs.
The podcast is for you, the listener, and we would love your feedback.
If you have any topic suggestions or feedback, comment below.