Hypnotherapy can be a powerful tool to help you overcome anxiety, but what do you really know about it?
Listen to award-winning hypnotist & psychotherapist Tania Taylor dispel some of the common hypnotherapy myths, how hypnotherapy can help with a wide range of issues (including anxiety) and get the lowdown of what actually happens in a hypnotherapy session.
Prefer to watch?
Watch our interview on YouTube…
Here’s what we talk about…
- The 3 P’s!
- Common fears and expectations
- What actually happens in a hypnotherapy session
- Solution focused hypnotherapy
- What to look for in a hypnotherapist
- Negativity bias
- & MUCH more
Please note: There are 2 small glitches in recording early on – just keep watching/listening as the rest of the interview goes smoothly.
Hypnotherapy is nothing to be afraid of. You are always in control.
Words of wisdom
Something I speak to all of my client about is the 3 P’s: positive thoughts, positive activity and positive interactions, because these are absolutely essential in building and strengthening the part of the brain called the pre-frontal cortex.
Links from the show
- Tania’s website: https://www.tania-taylor.co.uk
- Sparking Moments – 30 days of amazing book: https://amzn.to/2SjEdWi
- Free hypnotherapy every Sunday evening: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1067244220102675/
Subscribe & review
Be the first to know when new episodes are released >>Subscribe Now
Reviews help us to reach more people in business who need support with mental health issues, so please consider leaving us a short review – thank you.